Monday, November 19, 2007

Getting Cold Outside

I woke up yesterday and was welcomed by a foot of snow. Hmmmmm. Can't say that I was too impressed.

Did you know that it took me forever to shovel my driveway?

I actually don't mind the snow too much. Here are the drawbacks.

1. Makes the roads bad.
2. Have to work to keep the driveway clean.
3. Means it is cold out.

Here are the positives.

1. Get to finally wear my new winter boots.
2. Always fun to play in the snow.
3. Hot Chocolate tastes that much better in the cold.

Now, one last thing about the change in weather.

It reminds me to get to work on RTP Sports Camps.

I want to start giving away camps in January. Here is what I still have to do.

1. Create contracts
2. Visit a lawyer
3. Finish the manual.

Wow. No wonder I am stressed. And to think is it all started when I saw the snow.

No comments: